A Variety of Resources, Not Just Books!
The Wayne G. Basler Library
- Research, projects, and papers
- Skills, personal, and professional development
- For fun and education
- eBooks available through a variety of sources including OverDrive/Libby, eBook Collection, eBook Central, O'Reilly, and others.
Part of the Circulating collection of books
- Popular magazines in print and available online through OverDrive/Libby and Flipster.
- Academic and professional journals in print and online through the databases.
- All print periodicals are for in-library use only and can not be checked out.
Videos and Music
- Popular titles
- Instructional, for in-library use
- Anatomy Models
- Math Manipulative Backpacks
- Course Reserves placed by Instructors
Some of our Anatomy Models
- Journal, Magazine, and Newspaper Articles
- Primary sources, websites, and Government documents
- Streaming video and classical music
- Subject, topic, and course-specific guides to get you started with searching
- Getting Started with Research Guide, Library 101, and Career Guide to assist from school through work.
- Enter your due date for a list of steps and resources to guide you though a research paper or project.
- Each step has a recommended date for completion based upon your due date.
Access the Databases, Research Guides, and Assignment Calculator from the Library Website
- In the 2nd floor circulating collection and 3rd floor Reference Room
- Open Lab on 3rd Floor in L302.
- Black & White printers on 2nd & 3rd floors.
- Color printer on 3rd floor.
- Black & White copier on 2nd floor
Computers in the Reference Room