- Where is the bathroom?
- Restrooms are located on each floor. The men's rooms are in the hall to the right of the staircase, and the women's are in the hall to the left.
- Where are the group study rooms?
- There are three group study rooms on the second (main) floor of the library. They are to the far right of the room with the circulating collection. They are reservable, and set up for Zoom. Reservations take precedence over those without reservations.
- There are two group study rooms on the third floor. They are to the far right of the Reference Room. They are reservable, and set up for Zoom. Reservations take precedence over those without reservations.
- Where are the vending machines?
- Vending machines are located on the first floor, in between the Learning Center and the student lounge.
- Do you have headphones for the computers and TVs?
- Yes! They are available for checkout at the circulation desk on the second (main) floor.
Copying, Printing, and Computers
- Where is the copier?
- On the 2nd floor (main), go through the double doors into the collection. The copier room is directly to your right. The copier is set up to work with your student print account.
- Where do the computers print?
- Computers on the second (main) floor print black and white to the printer in the copier room, across from the computers. Computers on the third floor print black and white or color to the printers in the back right corner of the database lab (computer lab).
- How much does it cost to print?
- Black and white printing and copying are 10 cents/page. Color printing is 25 cents/page.
- Is there a color copier?
- No. However, you can use the scanners in the database lab to make a copy and print it to the color printer, for 25 cents/page.
- Do the computers have the programs I use in my classes?
- The computers in the database lab on third floor have all of the software. The other computers only have Microsoft Office.
View all of our library FAQs.